• HÃY CÙNG TẠO & THẢO LUẬN CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC [Vn Kiến Thức] - Định hướng VnKienthuc.com
    -
    Mọi kiến thức & Thông tin trên VnKienthuc chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo, Diễn đàn không chịu bất kỳ trách nhiệm liên quan
    - VnKienthuc tạm khóa đăng ký tài khoản tự động để hạn chế SEO bẩn, SPAM, quảng cáo. Chưa đăng ký, KHÁCH vẫn có thể đọc và bình luận.

Sửa giúp e những lỗi bị sai nhag!!

I am a girl 16 years old today, and so I hold a birthday party at my house.

The party began at 7p.m and finished 9.30p.m on October 15. I invited a lots of close friends ad intimate friends take part in the party. On the table is a birthday cake two layers with fifteen candles. After people sang “Happy Birthday”. I blew out the candles and cut the cake. Everybody ate cake, sang the karaoke and played minigames together.

Finally, my friends returned, they were all tired but happy. As for me, I cleaned and washed up the party and I slept in.
:smile:

Hide Nguyễn

Du mục số
E c.ơn:smile:. Nhưng chị ơi, Octorber 15 (ngày tháng) là dùng 'on'. Trong câu 'everybody...' đang ở thì quá khứ thì 'play' phải thêm 'ed' chứ ạ. E nghĩ như v ms đúng chứ ạ! E ns có j sai thì e xin lỗi v:sad:
Tinh thần học hỏi rất đáng hoan nghênh. Lễ phép và can đảm, luôn tư duy theo những gì mình biết, tự tin phán đoán.

Hãy duy trì nó nhé!

Aries_VnK

Administrator
Xu
E c.ơn:smile:. Nhưng chị ơi, Octorber 15 (ngày tháng) là dùng 'on'. Trong câu 'everybody...' đang ở thì quá khứ thì 'play' phải thêm 'ed' chứ ạ. E nghĩ như v ms đúng chứ ạ! E ns có j sai thì e xin lỗi v:sad:
sr em có chút nhầm lẫn,
em xem lại đoạn dưới dây nhé:

Today, I am 16 years old, so I hold a …

The party began at 7p.m and finished at 9.30p.m on October 15th . I invited a lot of close friends ad intimate friends take part in the party. On the table is a birthday cake two layers with fifteen candles.

There is a two layer birthday cake with fifteen candles on the table.

After people sang “Happy Birthday” song, I blew out the candles and cut the cake. Everybody ate cake, went to KTV and played minigames together.

Finally, my friends returned their home, they all were tired but happy.

…. Although they all tired, they felt so happy.

As for me, I cleaned and washed up the party and I slept in.

Regarding me, I cleaned and washed up the party, then I went to sleep.

Sửa lần cuối:
In octocber
a lot of
play minigames
were tired
sr em có chút nhầm lẫn,
em xem lại đoạn dưới dây nhé:

Today, I am 16 years old, so I hold a …

The party began at 7p.m and finished at 9.30p.m on October 15th . I invited a lot of close friends ad intimate friends take part in the party. On the table is a birthday cake two layers with fifteen candles.

There is a two layer birthday cake with fifteen candles on the table.

After people sang “Happy Birthday” song, I blew out the candles and cut the cake. Everybody ate cake, went to KTV and played minigames together.

Finally, my friends returned their home, they all were tired but happy.

…. Although they all tired, they felt so happy.

As for me, I cleaned and washed up the party and I slept in.

Regarding me, I cleaned and washed up the party, then I went to sleep.
Ohh (0.0) thanks cị n` *chụt chụt* :hongio:

CHAT
  1. No shouts have been posted yet.

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...