• HÃY CÙNG TẠO & THẢO LUẬN CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC [Vn Kiến Thức] - Định hướng VnKienthuc.com
    -
    Mọi kiến thức & Thông tin trên VnKienthuc chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo, Diễn đàn không chịu bất kỳ trách nhiệm liên quan
    - VnKienthuc tạm khóa đăng ký tài khoản tự động để hạn chế SEO bẩn, SPAM, quảng cáo. Chưa đăng ký, KHÁCH vẫn có thể đọc và bình luận.

The present continuous (Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn)

Đỗ Thị Lan Hương

Cộng tác viên
Thành viên BQT
Trong tiếng Anh chúng ta thường xuyên gặp các câu ở thì hiện tại tiếp diễn. Vậy cấu trúc, cách dùng và dấu hiệu nhận biết của nó ra sao? Để giải đáp những thắc mắc này cùng tìm hiểu qua bài viết dưới đây nhé!
The present continuous (Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn).png

The present continuous (Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn)

I. Cách dùng thì hiện tại tiếp diễn Tiếng Anh

Sự việc đang xảy ra ở thời điểm chúng ta nói:
  • It's raining (Trời đang mưa)
  • Who is Kate talking to on the phone? (Kate đang nói chuyện với ai qua điện thoại vậy?)
  • Look, somebody is trying to steal that man's wallet. (Nhìn kìa, có người đang cố gắng trộm cái ví của người đàn ông đó.)
  • I'm not looking. My eyes are closed tightly. (Tôi không có nhìn đâu. Mắt của tôi đang nhắm chặt nè.)
Sự việc đúng ở thời điểm hiện tại nhưng sẽ không còn đúng về lâu dài:
  • I'm looking for a new apartment. (Tôi đang tìm một căn hộ mới.)
  • He's thinking about leaving his job. (Anh ấy đang nghĩ đến việc rời bỏ công việc của mình.)
  • They're considering making an appeal against the judgment. (Họ đang cân nhắc việc kêu gọi chống lại bản án.)
  • Are you getting enough sleep? (Anh ngủ có đủ giấc không?)
Sự việc diễn ra ở một thời điểm xác định trong tương lai và được lên lịch và sắp xếp sẵn:
  • I'm meeting her at 6.30. (Tôi sẽ gặp cô ấy lúc 6:30.)
  • They aren't arriving until Tuesday. (Họ sẽ không đến cho đến thứ Ba.)
  • We are having a special dinner at a top restaurant for all the senior managers. (Họ sẽ có một buổi ăn tối đặc biệt cho tất cả các quản lý cấp cao ở một nhà hàng hàng đầu.)
  • Isn't he coming to the dinner? (Anh ta sẽ không đến ăn tối phải không?)

II. Cấu trúc thì hiện tại tiếp diễn Tiếng Anh

Câu khẳng địnhCâu phủ địnhCâu nghi vấn
- S + be (am/ is/ are) + V-ing + (O)
Ví dụ:
He's thinking about leaving his job.
They're considering making an appeal
against the judgment.
- S + be-not + V-ing + (O)
Ví dụ:
I'm not looking. My eyes are closed tightly.
They aren't arriving until Tuesday.
- (Từ để hỏi) + Be + S + V-ing + (O)?
Ví dụ:
Who is Kate talking to on the phone?
Isn't he coming to the dinner?
* Ghi chú: S: Chủ ngữ
V: động từ
O: tân ngữ

III. Bài tập về thì Hiện tại tiếp diễn

Execrise. Viết lại câu cho đúng ở thì HTD hoặc HTTD:
(we/ go to the cinema later)
.................................................................................................................................................

2. (they/ work now)
.................................................................................................................................................

3. (you/ not/ walk)

4. (they/ learn new things?)

5. (when/ he/ start work?)

6. (why/ I/ stay at home?)
................................................................................................................................................

7. (it/ get dark?)

8. (we/ not/ win)

9. (the dog/ not/ play with a ball)

10. (why/ it/ rain now?)

11. (how/ she/ travel?)

12. (where/ you/ work?)

13. (you/ meet your friend at four)

14. (I/ take too much cake?)

15. (you/ think?)

16. (we/ study this evening)

17. (Lucy and Steve/ play the piano)

18. (Sarah/ not/ tell a story)

Execrise. Viết lại câu cho đúng:
(I/ be silly?)

2. (they/ not/ read)

3. (I/ cook tonight)

4. (he/ see the doctor tomorrow?)

5. (you/ eat chocolate?)

6. (what/ you/ do?)

7. (we/ make a mistake ?)

8. (you/ come tomorrow)

9. (it/ snow)

10. (John/ sleep at the moment)

11. (he/ not/ dance)

12. (how/ they/ get here?)

13. (when/ it/ start?)

14. (I/ not/ speak Chinese at the moment)

15. (Jill/ drink tea now?)

16. (he/ pay the bill at the moment?)

17. (I/ stay with a friend for the weekend)

18. (when/ John/ arrive?)

19. (they/ come to the party?)

20. (we/ not/ study)

21. I/ wash/ my hair

22. that/ clock/ work?

23. It/ rain?

24. we/ smoke/ in the class

Execrise: Đặt các động từ vào mẫu chính xác
It (get)....... dark. Shall I turn on the light?
2. They don't have any where to live at the moment. They(stay)...... with friends until they find somewhere.
3. Why are all these people here? What (happen)..........?
4. Where is your mother? She........ (have) dinner in the kitchen
5. The student (not, be)..... in class at present
6. Some people (not drink)............ coffee now.
7. At present, he (compose)............ a piece of music
8. We (have)............. dinner in a resataurant right now

Execrise: Hoàn tất các cuộc hội thoại
A: I saw Brian a few day ago.
B: oh, did you? (what/ he/ do).......... these day?

2. A: Psychology.
B: (he/ enjoy).......it?

3. A: hi,Liz. How(you/ get/ on).............in your new job?
B: No bad.It's wasn't so good at first, but (things/ get)..... better now.

Execrise: Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc.
1. Look! The car (go) so fast.
2. Listen! Someone (cry) in the next room.
3. Your brother (sit) next to the beautiful girl over there at present?
4. Now they (try) to pass the examination.
5. It’s 12 o’clock, and my parents (cook) lunch in the kitchen.
6. Keep silent! You (talk) so loudly.
7. I (not stay) at home at the moment.
8. Now she (lie) to her mother about her bad marks.
9. At present they (travel) to New York.
10. He (not work) in his office now.

Execrise. Hoàn thành các câu sau sử dụng động từ trong ngoặc chia ở thì hiện tại tiếp diễn
1. I _____________ (not drink) wine; it’s only coffee.
2. My grandfather __________________ (buy) some fruits at the supermarket.
3. Hannah __________________ (not study) French in the library. She’s at home with her classmates.
4. __________________ (she, run) in the park?
5. My dog __________________ (eat) now.
6. What __________________ (you, wait) for?
7. Their students __________________ (not try) hard enough in the competition.
8. All of Jack’s friends __________________ (have) fun at the concert right now.
9. My children __________________ (travel) around Asia now.
10. My little brother __________________ (drink) milk.
11. Listen! Our teacher __________________ (speak).

Execrise. Hoàn thành các câu sau, chia động từ trong ngoặc
1.My sister (watch)_______ TV right now.
2. The children (not swim)__________ at the moment.
3. I (drive)______ to work right now.
4. She (write) ________ a letter to her friends at present.
5. Keep silent! The teacher (come) _______
6. My friend is on holiday now and I (want)_______ to talk to her.
7. Lan usually (go) to school on foot but she (go) ______ by car today
8. Please be quiet! I (do)_______ my homework.
9. Where (be) ____ your mother?
- She (prepare)______ dinner in the kitchen.
10. What you (do)_____ at the moment?
I (write) ______ a test.
11. It (snow)_____ at the moment?
12. Listen! John and sue (play)_____ the piano in our class.
13. We (wait)_____ for a bus now.
14. It's 8 o'clock and my parents (work)__________ in the office.
15. They (not/ jog) ______ in the park right now.
16. The telephone (ring) _______. Can you please answer now?
17. Listen! Someone (knock) _______ at the door.
18. It's a beautiful day. The sun (shine) ________
19. She usually (wear)________a uniform to school but today she (wear) _____ casual clothes.
20. Peter (have)_______ a bad cold now. He (lie)________ on the sofa in the living room.
21. Look! She (smoke)______ in the non-smoking area.
22. My brother (tour)________ Italy at the moment.
23. We (save) __________ money for the trip.
24. I (wear)________ a beautiful dress today because it's a special day.
25. This valuable watch (belong)______ to my mother now.

Execrise. Choose the correct answer.
1. Andrew has just started evening classes. He ................. German.
A. are learning
B. is learning
C. am learning
D. learning

2. The workers ................................a new house right now.
A. are building
B. am building
C. is building
D. build

3. Tom ............................. two poems at the moment?
A.are writing
B. are writeing
C.is writeing
D. is writing

4. The chief engineer .................................... all the workers of the plant now.
A.is instructing
B. are instructing
C. instructs
D. instruct

5. He .......................... his pictures at the moment.
A.isn’t paint
B. isn’t painting
C. aren’t painting
D. don’t painting

6. We ...............................the herbs in the garden at present.
A.don’t plant
B. doesn’t plant
C. isn’t planting
D. aren’t planting

7. They ........................ the artificial flowers of silk now?
A.are.......... makeing
B. are......... making
C. is........... making
D. is ........... making

8. Your father ...............................your motorbike at the moment.
A.is repairing
B. are repairing
C. don’t repair
D. doesn’t repair

9. Look! The man ......................... the children to the cinema.
A.is takeing
B. are taking
C. is taking
D. are takeing

10. Listen! The teacher.......................a new lesson to us.
A.is explaining
B. are explaining
C. explain
D. explains

11. They ………… …….. tomorrow.
A. are coming
B. is coming
C. coming
D. comes

Trên đây là cấu trúc, cách dùng và một số bài tập cơ bản về thì hiện tại hoàn thành giúp các bạn tổng hợp lại kiến thức của mình đem lại kết quả cao trong học tập.
_Chúc các bạn học tốt!_​

CHAT
  1. No shouts have been posted yet.

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...