• HÃY CÙNG TẠO & THẢO LUẬN CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC [Vn Kiến Thức] - Định hướng VnKienthuc.com
    -
    Mọi kiến thức & Thông tin trên VnKienthuc chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo, Diễn đàn không chịu bất kỳ trách nhiệm liên quan
    - VnKienthuc tạm khóa đăng ký tài khoản tự động để hạn chế SEO bẩn, SPAM, quảng cáo. Chưa đăng ký, KHÁCH vẫn có thể đọc và bình luận.

[Hỏi Đáp] Bài tập về thì Hiện tại hoàn thành và thì Hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn

Bài 1: The present perfect and the present perfect progressive
cook
hear
spend
understand
dig
meet
stand
wait
grow
paint
travel
want
1. They have never gotten along with each other. I (never)_______why they argeed to be roommates in the first place.
2. Al just introduced me to his sister. Now I_____ everyone in his family
3. Ms. Erickson is a sales clerk in a large department store. It's almost closing time. Her feet hurt, as they do every day, because she _______ at the sales counter since eight o'clock this morning.
4. A: I am so happy! I finally got the one thing that I(always)_______
B: What's that?
5. My uncle ______________ the outside of his house for three weeks, and he's still not finished. He's being very careful. He wants his house to look just right.
6. The Smiths are presently in Tunisia. They ________________ throughout North Africa since the middle of May. They'll return home in another month
7. My brother's daughter_________nearly six inches(15cm) since I last saw her two years ago.
8. A: How much money do you have to buy clothes with?
B: Sixty dollars
A: I thought you had a hundered dollars
B: I did. But I(already)___________fortty
9. A: Isn't the rice ready to eat yet? It____________fos over an hour, hasn't it? Are you sure you know how to cook rice?
B: of course I do! I've watched my mother make rice for years
10: I'm surprised that George apologized for what he said. As far as I can remember, I(never) __________________ him say"I'm sorry" before
11. A; We______________to hear about the new baby since 5 a.m. Isn't there any word yet?
B: Not yet.
12. A: I've been watching Mr. Tuttle in his front yard across the stress. He ___________ along trench across the middle of his yard for the last two hours. I wonder why.
B: He's uncovering the water pipes so he can repair a leak and put in new plumbing

keluhanhcodoc

Xu
Em à, lần sau em điền các động từ cần chia vào đúng vị trí đi thì mọi người mới có thể giúp được em chứ. Bây giờ chỉ có thể chia tạm theo nghĩa của câu nhé.

1. They have never gotten along with each other. I (never) have never understood_______why they argeed to be roommates in the first place.
2. Al just introduced me to his sister. Now I__have met___ everyone in his family
3. Ms. Erickson is a sales clerk in a large department store. It's almost closing time. Her feet hurt, as they do every day, because she has been standing_______ at the sales counter since eight o'clock this morning.
4. A: I am so happy! I finally got the one thing that I(always)__have always wanted_____
B: What's that?
5. My uncle ______has been paiting________ the outside of his house for three weeks, and he's still not finished. He's being very careful. He wants his house to look just right.
6. The Smiths are presently in Tunisia. They _____have been travelling___________ throughout North Africa since the middle of May. They'll return home in another month
7. My brother's daughter___has grown______nearly six inches(15cm) since I last saw her two years ago.
8. A: How much money do you have to buy clothes with?
B: Sixty dollars
A: I thought you had a hundered dollars
B: I did. But I(already)____have already spent_______fortty
9. A: Isn't the rice ready to eat yet? It___has been cooked_________for over an hour, hasn't it? Are you sure you know how to cook rice?
B: of course I do! I've watched my mother make rice for years
10: I'm surprised that George apologized for what he said. As far as I can remember, I(never) ____have never heard______________ him say"I'm sorry" before
11. A; We______have been waiting________to hear about the new baby since 5 a.m. Isn't there any word yet?
B: Not yet.
12. A: I've been watching Mr. Tuttle in his front yard across the stress. He __has been digging_________ along trench across the middle of his yard for the last two hours. I wonder why.
B: He's uncovering the water pipes so he can repair a leak and put in new plumbing

CHAT
  1. No shouts have been posted yet.

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...