• HÃY CÙNG TẠO & THẢO LUẬN CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC [Vn Kiến Thức] - Định hướng VnKienthuc.com
    -
    Mọi kiến thức & Thông tin trên VnKienthuc chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo, Diễn đàn không chịu bất kỳ trách nhiệm liên quan
    - VnKienthuc tạm khóa đăng ký tài khoản tự động để hạn chế SEO bẩn, SPAM, quảng cáo. Chưa đăng ký, KHÁCH vẫn có thể đọc và bình luận.

Change the sentence to incorporate the expression in parentheses

zzzzok

Xu
1 despite her dislikes for coffee, she drank it to keep herself warm(though)
2 mary will take a plane, even though she dislikes flying(in spite of)
3 in spite of mary's sadness at losing the contest, she managed to smile(although)
4 we took many pictures though the sky was cloudy(despite)
5 despite her poor memory, the old woman told interesting stories to the children(though)
6 though he has been absent frequently, he hes managed to pass the test(in spite of)
7 nancy told me the secret despite having promised not to do so (though)
8 we plan to buy a ticket for the drawing although we know we will not win a prize(even though)
9 in spite of the high prices, my daughters insits on going to the movies every saturday(even though)
10 he ate the chocolate cake even though he is on a diet( in spite )
11 although english grammar is difficult, we like to study it( in spite)
12 although he got up early, he was late for the first train (in spite)
13 although he is an excellent doctor, he can't cure lever cancer(despite)
14 although my friend doesn't have enough money, she want's to buy that new car(despite)
15 although mai didn't speak english well, she decided to live in london(in spite)

Butchi

VPP Sơn Ca
Xu
1 despite her dislikes for coffee, she drank it to keep herself warm(though)
Though she didn't like coffee, she drank to keep herself warm.
In spite of the fact that Mary dislikes flying, she will take a plane.
3 in spite of mary's sadness at losing the contest, she managed to smile(although)
Although Mary lost the contest, she managed to smile.
Despite the cloudy sky, we took many pictures.
5 despite her poor memory, the old woman told interesting stories to the children(though)
Though the woman had a poor memory, she told interesting stories to the children.
6 though he has been absent frequently, he has managed to pass the test(in spite of)
In spite of beeing absent frequently, he has managed to pass the test.
Nancy told me the secret though she had promised not to do so.
8 we plan to buy a ticket for the drawing although we know we will not win a prize(even though)
Even though we know we will not win a prize, we plan to buy a ticket for the drawing.

Bạn làm tiếp những câu còn lại. Chú ý tên riêng, từ đầu câu phải viết HOA.

zzzzok

Xu
[h=2]Change the sentence to incorporate the expression in parentheses[/h]1 despite her dislikes for coffee, she drank it to keep herself warm(though)
6 though he has been absent frequently, he hes managed to pass the test(in spite of)
9 in spite of the high prices, my daughters insits on going to the movies every saturday(even though)
10 he ate the chocolate cake even though he is on a diet( in spite )
11 although english grammar is difficult, we like to study it( in spite)
12 although he got up early, he was late for the first train (in spite)
13 although he is an excellent doctor, he can't cure lever cancer(despite)
14 although my friend doesn't have enough money, she want's to buy that new car(despite)
15 although mai didn't speak english well, she decided to live in london(in spite)

CHAT
  1. No shouts have been posted yet.

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...