• HÃY CÙNG TẠO & THẢO LUẬN CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC [Vn Kiến Thức] - Định hướng VnKienthuc.com
    -
    Mọi kiến thức & Thông tin trên VnKienthuc chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo, Diễn đàn không chịu bất kỳ trách nhiệm liên quan
    - VnKienthuc tạm khóa đăng ký tài khoản tự động để hạn chế SEO bẩn, SPAM, quảng cáo. Chưa đăng ký, KHÁCH vẫn có thể đọc và bình luận.

Bài tập tiếng Anh 8 - Học kì I

dunghoi

Xu
BÀI TẬP TIẾNG ANH 8 - HỌC KÌ I

Tay Hung junior secondary school Date: …… December 2009

The First semester test
English 8- 45 minutes
Full name: …………………………………… Class: 8…….

I. Match between column A and column B (2,5=10x0,25):
Column A
1. How often do you have English?
2. How does your daughter study at school?
3. Why didn't Lien do well the exam?
4. Whom is Mrs. Mai talking to?
5. What did she give you?
6. How do you go to school?
7. When is the final exam?
8. How many English lessons do you have today?
9. How long have you known her?
10. Where is the nearest bus stop?

Column B
a. Next Wednesday.
b. At the end of the street.
c. Four times a week.
d. The teacher of English.
e. For three years.
f. Very well.
g. By bicycle.
h. I go to see the movies.
i. Because she was ill.
j. My son's report card.
k. Two.

Column A 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Column B

II. Underline the best answers to complete the following sentences (2=8x0,25).

1. He isn't (old enough/ enough old) to drive motorbike.
2. We (must/ ought) go now or we'll miss the last train.
3. - Who help you with your homework?
- No, I did it (myself/ meself).
4. Mr. Thanh (wasn't used/ didn't use) to smoke when he was young.
5. My friends drive very (careful/ carefully).
6. Hoa dislikes (cooking/ to cook)
7. They haven't seen each other (for/ since) a long time.
8. I've known Minh (for/ since) I was on holiday in Ha Long Bay.

III. Read the passage then answer the questions (1,5=3x0,5).

Sports and games make our body strong, prevent us from getting too fat and keep us healthy. These are not their only uses. They give us valuable practice in making eyes, brain (n•o bé) and muscles (c¬) work together. Sports and games are also useful for character training, boys and girls may learn about such virtues as courage, discipline (kû luËt) and love of their country.

1. What are the use of sports and games to our body?
……………………………
2. Do sports and games make eyes, brain and muscles work together?
………………………………………
3. What virtues may boys and girls learn about?
………………………………………

IV- Rewrite the following sentences. (2=4x0,5).
1. We started living here in 1995.
- We have………………………………………
2. Hung last wrote to her parents two months ago.
- Hung has……………………………………
3. "Please turn down the radio for me," my father said to me.
- My father asked……………………………………………….
4. Nam is very young. He can't drive a car.
- Nam isn't…………………………………………………………

V- Listen and indicate true/ false statements. (2 = 4 x 0,5).
1. My family has four people.
2. We have lived there since five years.
3. The school is near my house, therefore, my sister and I go to school on foot.
4. My father has taught in a high school nearby since we moved here.

1,……………; 2,……….……; 3,…………………; 4,……………..;

(Tape: There are four people in my family; my father, my mother, my younger brother and me. We live in Minh Hung, Tay Hung. We have lived there for four years. It is about two hundreds meters form my house to school so my sister and I usually walk to school. My father is a teacher and he has taught in a high school nearby since we moved there)

dunghoi

Xu
Period 91
Written test 4
English 8- 45 minutes​

Full name: …………………………………… Class: 8…….

I) Choose the best answer (2ps)
1. Sydney Opera House in Australia...........................in 1973
a. completed b. had completed c. was completed
2. Lien wanted....................... a letter to her friend in France.
a. sending b. to send c. send
3. We don't know......................to do with this paper.
a. how b. what c. when
4. The radio..................by Tim yesterday.
a. was repaired b. was repair c. is repaired
5. The man.......................by the window is my uncle.
a. stands b. standing c. stood
6. It's difficult......................... all these things.
a. remembered b. remember c. to remember
7. My parents decided..........................a tour round the country.
a. make b. making c. to make
8. Many years ago, Christmas songs................for people in towns and villages.
a. performed b. were performed c. were performing
II) Rewrite the followings begining with the words provided.(3ps)
1. "Do you read this information, Hoa?" Ba asked.
- Ba asked Hoa if ..........................................................................................................
2. She said to me "Are you ready to go to Hue tomorrow?".
- She asked ..............,.....................................................................................................
3. "Do you know Hue citadel?" Lien asked me.
- Lien............................................................................................................................
4. He said: "Today I'm very happy here"
- He said that................................................................................................................
5. His parents will punish him tonight.
- He..............................................................................................................................
6. Somebody cleans the room every day.
- The room....................................................................................................................
III. Give the correct form of the verbs (2ps)
1. It (be)...................................along time since I (leave)............................. school.
2. Last summer I (go)................................. to Vung Tau on my holiday
3. While I (go).......................... along the beach, I (meet)..................... Minh, my old friend.
4. We (be)............................. very happy to see each other.
5. Minh (invite)......................................... me to his house and we (talk)............................. so much about the days at school.
IV) Read the passage and answer the questions below. (3ps)

Centuries ago in Ancient Greece, a man by a name of Antipater of Sidon compiled a list of what he thought were the seven wonders of the world. The seven included the Hanging Gardens of Babylon in present-day in Iraq, the Statue of Zeus in Greece and the Pyramid of Cheops in Egypt. The Pyramid is the only wonder you can still see today.

Many people claim that there were other wonders, which the ancient Greeks knew nothing about. These included the Great Wall of China, the Taj Mahal in India and the Angkor Wat in Cambodia.

Angkor Wat should be really known as a wonder because it is the largest temple in the world. The temple was built around the year 1100 to honor Hindu God, but over the next three centuries it became the Buddhist religious center. The surrounding the temple, Angkor Thom, used to be the royal capital city.

In the early 15th century, the Khmer rulers moved to Phnom Penh and Angkor was quiet. It now is a famous tourist attraction.

1. Can people see the Statue of Zeus in Greece today?
...............................................................................................................................................
2. Was the Great Wall in the list of seven wonder in the world?
...............................................................................................................................................
3. Did the ancient Greeks know everything about the world?
4. What is the largest temple in the world?
5. When did they build Angkor Wat?
..............................................................................................................................................
6. What is the capital city of Cambodia?

CHAT
  1. No shouts have been posted yet.

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...