• Chào mừng Bạn tham gia Diễn Đàn Kiến Thức tổng hợp No.1 VNKienThuc.com - Định hướng VN Kiến Thức
    -
    HÃY TẠO CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC HỮU ÍCH VÀ CÙNG NHAU THẢO LUẬN

Bài tập chia thì tiếng Anh 10

thich van hoc

BÀI TẬP CHIA THÌ TIẾNG ANH 10 - BÀI TẬP CHIA THÌ TIẾNG ANH LỚP 10

[f=800]https://d.violet.vn/uploads/resources/280/2997995/preview.swf[/f]

BÀI TẬP VỀ CÁC THÌ TRONG TIẾNG ANH

Bài tập 1: Cho dạng thức đúng của động từ trong ngoặc: 1.Ann,we (go) to town.(you/come) with us 2.She (have)coffee for breakfast every morning 3.She sometimes (buy)vegettable at this market 4.I(try) to learn English for year ,but I (not succeed) yet 5.Mary (rest)in the garden all day because she(be)ill 6.That book(lie)on the table for weeeks .You(not read) it yet 7.Mary(lose) her hat and she (look)for it until now 8.I(see) that film several times because I like it 9.That brown suitcase (belong) to Dr.Rice 10.Micheal (work) thirty eight hours a week 11.How many times you (see) him since he went to England 12.Up to the present ,we (write)almost every lesson in the book 13.We will go when the rain (stop) 14.I (stay) here untilhe (answer) me 15.Wait until I (catch) you 16.She (not come) until you (be) ready 17.Miss Helen (help) you as soon as she (finish )that letter tomorrow 18.I (come) and (see) you before you leave
19.If you (find) a wallet in the street ,what would you do with it? 20.I(help) you if I could ,but I am afraid I can`t 21.Should I see him later ,I (give) him your messege 22.Were I your age ,I (do)things differently 23.I must hurry .My friend (be)annoyed If I (not be) on time 24.If I were you,I(not wait) .I (go) now
Bài tập 2: ( câu đơn)
1. I (have) coffee for breakfast every morning.
2. We (do) exercise one right at the moment.
3. Up to the present, he (do) good work in this class.
4. This house (stand) for centuries.
5. I (meet) him yesterday.
6. She usually (wear) a blue dress, but today she (wear) a red one.
7. Her bicycle (be) stolen.
8. People ( speak) English and French in Canada.
Bài tập số 3
1. At nine o`clock yesterday morning we ________________ for the bus. A. wait B. waiting C. was waiting D. were waiting 2. At this time tomorrow ___________________ over the Atlantic. A. we flying B. we `ll be flying C. we `ll fly D. we to fly 3. Don`t worry. I ___________________ be here to help you. A. not B. will C. willn`t D. won`t 4. "Let `s go! What `s taking you so long?" "I `ll be there as soon as I ______________ my keys." A. found B. will find C. find D. am finding 5. My friend _____________ the answer to the question. A. is know B. know C. knowing D. knows

Bài số 4
6. "When is Mr. Nam planning to retire?" "Soon, I think. He ___________ here for a long time. He `ll probably retire either next year or the year after that." A. has worked B. had been working C. has been working D. is working 7. While I __________________ TV last night, a mouse ran across the floor. A. watch B. watched C. was watching D. am watching 8. "Is it true that spaghetti didn`t originate in Italy?" "Yes. The Chinese ____________________ spaghetti dishes for a long time before Marco Polo brought it back to Italy." A. have been making B. have made C. had been making D. made 9. After Jessica ___________ her degree, she intends to work in her father `s company. A. will finish B. will have finished C. finishes D. is finishing 10. By the time I go to bed tonight, I ___________________ my work for the day. A. will finish B. have finished C. will have finished D. finish

The simple present and the present continuous Put the verbs in brackets into the simple present or the present continuous tense.

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...