• HÃY CÙNG TẠO & THẢO LUẬN CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC [Vn Kiến Thức] - Định hướng VnKienthuc.com
    -
    Mọi kiến thức & Thông tin trên VnKienthuc chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo, Diễn đàn không chịu bất kỳ trách nhiệm liên quan
    - VnKienthuc tạm khóa đăng ký tài khoản tự động để hạn chế SEO bẩn, SPAM, quảng cáo. Chưa đăng ký, KHÁCH vẫn có thể đọc và bình luận.

Women should go to work or stay at home?

Butchi

VPP Sơn Ca
Xu
WOMEN SHOULD GO TO WORK OR STAY AT HOME?

Trong đề tài này, chúng ta cùng thảo luận xem phụ nữ nên ở nhà làm nội trợ hay đi làm công sở như nam giới. Mục đich của chúng ta là luyện kỹ năng diễn đạt, cụ thể là kỹ năng nói tiếng Anh chứ không phải vấn đề nhận thức.

Các bạn hãy tham gia đóng góp ý kiến bằng tiếng Anh nhé. Chú ý không quan tâm đến ngữ pháp, bạn có thể diễn đạt bằng tiếng bồi cũng được, miễn sao người khác hiểu ý của bạn.

Sau đây là một bài luận để các bạn tham khảo từ vựng và cách diễn đạt:

People had believed that women had to stay at home for household purpose in Eastern society. They had met the work and school forbiddenly. Even, in the Western society, they had been expected to be stay-at-home mother after leaving high school. Nowaday, with competitive economic era, women have been chances more than her grandmother had. They have considered as one of the labour force in recent days. So, women should go to work because of the following statements.

On the very first, women have abilities enough to work as men have. It is easily found that the recent women have handled strongly the fields of industries such as Economy, Sciences, Music... which were demended for only men in the previous days.

Next, women take less time to take care of their family. The science is gradually progressed days by days. It brought back a lot of benifits to the human-beings. With many hightech machines, women would take less time than as before to do the household. They would collect enough time to make their favourite as working a job.

One of important problems that made women stayed at home robustly is to look after children. Fathers were supported to have gone out to work to earn money for spending in families. Thus, morthers were the closely relationships to children. If morther also went out to work, this would make the children lack of love from families, and then cause the children develop some bad habbits that parents didn't correct them in time. However, instead of staying at home in full time, parents could let the children in the school within their working hours. Then, parents could catch them from schools and educate them following their ways. We also knew that schools are the best place for children to develop their skills totally.

Women are ingredients composing of the societies and countries. They also have own rights to do what they like to as men do. They should go to work to build up the new things for their countries as men should.

và sau đây là ý kiến cá nhân của mình:

In my opinion, women should stay at home to take care of the children as it is said that "Men make house, women make home", if my wife went out to work, I would have to hire a "oshin" to do house work and take care of the children. The money I have to pay for the "oshin" may be more than the money my wife earn, besides, my oshin is not sure to be a good person, she may do the job carelessly...In general, I want my wife to stay at home.

Giờ đến lượt các bạn nhé!

dream_high

Xu
For me, a good family will exit when have both of wife and husband..I'm girl..in the future, I will become a wife, a mum, too..I don't want stay home..So I think women shouldn't only stay home. Now, many man don't like their wife stay home anh women too.because they think women onlly at home as belong to man, haven't independent.Now, women can go to work in day, in the evening can take care of their children or help them homework..On satuday, sunday or celebrate day, they go out with their son and daughter..Thus, they become a wife, a mum "good in society, good in home"..In general, I want women go to work..beside, they should have time for their family
p/s: kĩ năng e còn hạn chế nên......

CHAT
  1. No shouts have been posted yet.

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...