• Chào mừng Bạn tham gia Diễn Đàn Kiến Thức tổng hợp No.1 VNKienThuc.com - Định hướng VN Kiến Thức
    -
    HÃY TẠO CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC HỮU ÍCH VÀ CÙNG NHAU THẢO LUẬN

Giúp sữa lỗi bài writing với mọi người

gaodenvang

Xu
K: After graduating from university, Where would you like to ?
M: I’d like to work for a multination company.
G: Why would you like to work for a big company
M: You can get experience of complex systems design, as big businesses have resources to build the enterprise-scale solutions. And big companies may give you job security and higher pay
K: but, in most cases, it won’t give you the chance to innovate and see your ideal implemented.
G: So, what about you?
K: I’d like to work for a my owned company.
G: It means you’d like to be your own boss.
K: Yes, I can work flexible hours. I can work all night and sleep all day if that’s my personal preference!
M: And You Can’t Get Fired. This is a great reason in itself.
G: I don’t agree with you. The business will consume your entire life. There won’t be less time from friends and family, there will be no time at all. You can get stressed.
K: Maybe you’re right. What about you?
G: I’d like to work for a family owned company
M: I don’t think it’s a good idea. You shouldn’t take a job at a company where your friends also work. Feelings will be hurt. Friendships will definitely be lost. I saw this happen too..
G: But when you work for a family owned company. Bạn sẽ được lảm việc với những người thân quen. Điều đó sẽ làm bạn cảm thấy dễ chịu.( Câu này không viết đc tiếng anh, mọi người viết giúp với).
K: OK, I think every people have a else decision, so I think we should respect.

K: After graduating from university, Where would you like to WORK?
M: I’d like to work for a multinationAL company.
G: Why would you like to work for a big company? <
M: You can get experience of complex systems design, as big businesses have resources to build XXX enterprise-scale solutions. And big companies may give you job security and higher pay
K: But, in most cases, it won’t give you the chance to innovate and see your idea < implemented.
G: So, what about you?
K: I’d like to work for X my ownXX company.
G: It means you’d like to be your own boss.
K: Yes. < I can work flexible hours. I can work all night and sleep all day if that’s my personal preference!
M: And ou an’t et ired. This is a great reason in itself. ( you can't get fired)
G: I don’t agree with you. The business will consume your entire life. There won’t be XXXX time FOR friends and family, there will be no time at all. You can get stressed.
K: Maybe you’re right. What about you?
G: I’d like to work for a family owned company
M: I don’t think it’s a good idea. You shouldn’t take a job at a company where your friends also work. Feelings will be hurt. Friendships will definitely be lost. I saw this happen to... <
G: But when you work for a family owned company, you'll work with many dear people. That'll make you feel comfortable.
K: I think every people have an else decision, so we should respect.

Sửa lần cuối bởi điều hành viên:

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...