• HÃY CÙNG TẠO & THẢO LUẬN CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC [Vn Kiến Thức] - Định hướng VnKienthuc.com
    -
    Mọi kiến thức & Thông tin trên VnKienthuc chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo, Diễn đàn không chịu bất kỳ trách nhiệm liên quan
    - VnKienthuc tạm khóa đăng ký tài khoản tự động để hạn chế SEO bẩn, SPAM, quảng cáo. Chưa đăng ký, KHÁCH vẫn có thể đọc và bình luận.

Diary in English

thich van hoc

October 23, 2012
I was sick. I felt tired as if I would die. This morning, I went to school but my teacher had been busy so we were taught to go home earlier so I went home and helped my mother clean up the house. Tomorrow I had stayed at school whole day because I had to take part in a course. I had a lot of works but I didn’t have enough time. I didn’t talk with my friend for 2 days because I was so busy, I hope he wasn’t sad.

Tomorrow indicates future, why you use past perfect after that?

noh ssiW I

Xu
Octobet 24, 2012
I want to try something new. So I think I should set goals and create a one-year plan. I will break these down into the smaller target that I could reach easily. From tomorrow, I will write a topic about some subjects so I can practise my writing skill more and more. Now I have a lot of works but I think I will do it well.

noh ssiW I

Xu
October 25, 2012
Today I took part in a class that was so boring. I think I should study by myself. That semester begins very early so I felt hight - pressure. Yesterday I met my dean. He is good techer. I really admire him. I hope I could be become a talent people like him.
Topic: Animals help people in many ways.
Animals are friend of people. They can help people do anything. In some recently research, scientists claim if people take care pets they could live longer . Animals also prevent heart diseases and save peoples’life. Another reseach shows people can recover their health after accident if they own a dog. Animals also help people do their chores and make them happy. Pets have a special effect s on their owners.I don’t know the real reasons but there’s one thing I know for sure: people should treat animals well because they make life better and better.

Butchi

VPP Sơn Ca
Xu
October 25, 2012
Today I took part in a class that was so boring. I think I should study by myself. This semester begins very early so I am under high - pressure. Yesterday I met my dean. He is good teacher. I really admire him. I hope I will be become a talent person like him.

Topic: Animals help people in many ways.
Animals are friends of people. They can help people do everything. In some recently researches, scientists claim if people take care pets they can live longer . Animals also prevent heart diseases and save people's lives. Another reseach shows people can recover their health after an accident if they own a dog. Animals also help people do their chores and make them happy. Pets have a special effect on their owners. I don’t know the real reasons but there’s one thing I know for sure: people should treat animals well because they make life better and better.

For your reference.......

noh ssiW I

Xu
October 26, 2012
Today I felt so tired. I had a conflict with my friend. At school, I met some problems but it’s ok now.
Topic: Why did we all need a best friend?
Everybody needs a best friends. Best friend is someone with whom you can share all your happiness, hopes, dreams and sorrows. When you feel sad you can call him or her and tell them about your problems and ask them for advise. If you cry, they will hug and comfort you. When you fall down, they will pick you up and hold your hand. When you are scared, they will come and stay with you. They know when you need to be alone and where to find you if you don’t go home. They always listen to you and never refuse to get out at 2a.m because you ‘re in trouble. There’s no standard of best friend. We just know who they are.

noh ssiW I

Xu
October 27, 2012
I’m so puzzled. I don’t know what to do now. I don’t know exactly who I am.

Topic : The most important characteristic for successful people
In order to be successful, a person must have certain characteristics. In my opinion, the most significant trait is confident. A person who is confident always belive in himself and in his actions. He knows everything will turn right if he give it enough time and passion. He knows how to speak in public and build a confident image.He knows exactly what he wants and how to get it. He makes people feel what he doing or saying is important. People always pay attention to what he says so he can get everything easily. When he met problem and couldn’t solve , he knows how to cope with it . A confident person can do everything and he will successful.

noh ssiW I

Xu
October 28, 2012
Today is a beautiful day. Everything is good.
Topic: Sadness
Everybody has sorrows. This feeling can be strong or weak. How sad you feel depend on reasons and how you’re coping with it. This is natural human emotion. It’s can last in a moment or last longer. If it last in a long time, you maybe feel depressed and don’t want to do anything. There are many reasons that cause this feeling: you lost something important, miss someone, homesick, hear bad new, someone left you down or hurt you. When you know exactly why you’re sad, you can stop it. There’re many ways to cope with your problems: read funny stories, watch comedy movies, hang out with your friend, think positive or try to do something new. If you can’t eleminate your problem, you should meet a psychologist.

thich van hoc

October 28, 2012
Today is a beautiful day. Everything is good.
Topic: Sadness
Everybody has sorrows. This feeling can be strong or weak. How sad you feel depend on reasons and how you’re coping with it. This is natural human emotion. It can last in a moment or last longer. If it lasts in a long time, you may feel depressed and don’t want to do anything. There are many reasons that cause this feeling: you lost something important, miss someone, homesick, hear bad news, someone left you down or hurt you... When you know exactly why you’re sad, you can stop it. There’re many ways to cope with your problems: read funny stories, watch comedy movies, hang out with your friend, think positively or try to do something new. If you can’t eleminate your problem, you should meet a psychologist.

You shouldn't use "many" with positive meaning. For example, there are many ways to cope with your problem => There are a number of ways to cope with your problem.

weirdchoco

Xu
29/10
Today is my birthday! There is nothing much to say because i'm getting used to annually spending this day without any special events. My parents is traditionally rustic. They don't show me how important a birthday party is, they always appreciate my appearance in their own lifetime, however. Then, I never feel out of the place when my birthday starts with nothing live as a party! And, another wonderful thing is that my sincere friends remember to text and wish me best luck, success, happiness...
As far as i'm concerned, it's all great enough for a day like this.

noh ssiW I

Xu
October 29, 2012
Today is bad day. I went home so late that I had dinner at 8.p.m. Everything likes mess now.
Topic : Why do humans need to eat?
Everybody needs to eat to convert food into energy for necessary activities. If you don’t eat you will die. Food provides you essential nutrients that keep you alive. Food also affects your physical,mental, emotion and beauty. There’re five major food groups: grain; fruits and vegetables; dairy; meat and protein; fast s,oils and sweets. You should eat all kind of food. If your body lack of some vitamins and minerals, you will feel tired. To be have good health, you should choose right diet.

noh ssiW I

Xu
October 30, 2012
Today I met my old friend who I haven’t seen for a long time. We have had a great time. I had a group of friends. There were 7 members in my group. Their names are: squirell, tortoise, crab, pig, monkey and rose.We are so close. Today, a friend gives me a gift. She is very nice.In afternoon I met an incident. I got hurt.
Topic: white lie
Everyone had told a white lie at least one time. A white lie is a small, almost insignificant lie that shouldn't be justified at any time. People said white lie because thay want to save relationship or just want to make someone’s happy.In my opinion I can accept a white lie if it is neccessary. In some situation if we couldn’t tell the truth because it might hurt someone, we’d better tell a white lie. But you shouldn’t use it much because it could make you a cheat.

Butchi

VPP Sơn Ca
Xu
October 30, 2012
Today I met my old friend who I haven’t seen for a long time. We had a great time. I had a group of friends. There were 7 members in my group. Their names are: squirell, tortoise, crab, pig, monkey and rose.We are so close. Today, a friend gives me a gift. She is very nice.In the afternoon I met an incident. I got hurt.
Topic: white lie
Everyone tells a white lie at least one time. A white lie is a small, almost insignificant lie that shouldn't be justified at any time. People tell white lie because thay want to save relationship or just want to make someone happy. In my opinion I can accept a white lie if it is neccessary. In some situations if we can't tell the truth because it might hurt someone, we’d better tell a white lie. But you shouldn’t use it frequently because it could make you a cheater.

For your reference...

CHAT
  1. No shouts have been posted yet.

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...