• Chào mừng Bạn tham gia Diễn Đàn Kiến Thức tổng hợp No.1 VNKienThuc.com - Định hướng VN Kiến Thức
    -
    HÃY TẠO CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC HỮU ÍCH VÀ CÙNG NHAU THẢO LUẬN

Writing an announcement (help me, plizzzz)

cici_lovely

Xu
Yr class is organise an E-speaking evening. You're the monitor of the class and you want to let the students from other classes know about the event so that they can join in. Write an announcement about the event. The answers to the follonging questions will help you.
1. When the E-spesking evening take place?
2. Where will it be organised?
3. How long will the event last?
4. What activities will be held?

I'll have an exam tomorrow so i hope everyone'll help me this excercise :burn_joss_stick:, plizzzz.tks U so much :x

Yr class is organise an E-speaking evening. You're the monitor of the class and you want to let the students from other classes know about the event so that they can join in. Write an announcement about the event. The answers to the follonging questions will help you.
1. When the E-spesking evening take place?
2. Where will it be organised?
3. How long will the event last?
4. What activities will be held?

I'll have an exam tomorrow so i hope everyone'll help me this excercise :burn_joss_stick:, plizzzz.tks U so much :x

Cách 1:

ClASS 10B OF THANG LONG SECONDARY HIGH SCHOOL
wishes to announce that our class will be hold in 2 hours from 8 p.m to 10 p.m on Tuesday, May 16 at Classroom 203, Building A. Please come and join interesting activities: Who is the best speaker?, drama, English songs.

Cách 2:

class 10 B of Thang Long Secondary School

ENGLISH - SPEAKING EVENING
Date: Tuesday, May 16
Time: From 8 p.m to 10 p.m
Place: Classroom 203, Building A
Activities: Who is the best speaker?, drama, English songs.
Please contact Mr. Tam - the monitor (09041233446) for more information.

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...