• Chào mừng Bạn tham gia Diễn Đàn Kiến Thức tổng hợp No.1 VNKienThuc.com - Định hướng VN Kiến Thức
    -
    HÃY TẠO CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC HỮU ÍCH VÀ CÙNG NHAU THẢO LUẬN

Tìm lỗi sai và sửa

phong_van

Xu
một vài câu dưới đây chuyển đổi thì không đúng.Tìm lỗi sai và sửa
1.last tuesday night i went to the library because i had a test in history on wednesday morning. It is too noisy at home to study. My borther is playing the stereo, my mother was vacuuming, and my little sister and her friend are chasing each other aroud the house. How am I supposed to concentrate with all that commotion? (phần gạch chân là mình tự làm đấy! :D )
2. My friend Greg loves peanut butter. Every morning he spread peanut butter on his toast or waffles. He snacked on peanut butter cups at school, and, of course, he ate peanut butter sandwiches for lunch every day. Nowadays he bakes his own peanut butter cookies because his mother had refused to make them anymore. Greg was a hopeless case; he even covers a slice of chocolate cake with peanut butter.
thank mọi người trước! :D

1.last tuesday night i went to the library because i had a test in history on wednesday morning. It was too noisy at home to study. My borther was playing the stereo, my mother was vacuuming, and my little sister and her friend were chasing each other around the house. How was I supposed to concentrate with all that commotion?

2. My friend Greg loves peanut butter. Every morning he spreads peanut butter on his toast or waffles. He snacks on peanut butter cups at school, and, of course, he eats peanut butter sandwiches for lunch every day. Nowadays he bakes his own peanut butter cookies because his mother refused to make them anymore. Greg is a hopeless case; he even covers a slice of chocolate cake with peanut butter.

Bạn hãy so sánh đoạn trên với đoạn này nhé.

1. Last tuesday night I went to the library because i had a test in history on wednesday morning. It is too noisy at home to study. My borther (từ này sai chính tả) is playing the stereo, my mother was vacuuming, and my little sister and her friend are chasing each other aroud (sai chính tả) the house. How am I supposed to concentrate with all that commotion?

2. My friend Greg loves peanut butter. Every morning he spread peanut butter on his toast or waffles. He snacked on peanut butter cups at school, and, of course, he ate peanut butter sandwiches for lunch every day. Nowadays he bakes his own peanut butter cookies because his mother had refused to make them anymore. Greg was a hopeless case; he even covers a slice of chocolate cake with peanut butter.

Như thế này đi cho dễ :D

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...