• Chào mừng Bạn tham gia Diễn Đàn Kiến Thức tổng hợp No.1 VNKienThuc.com - Định hướng VN Kiến Thức
    -
    HÃY TẠO CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC HỮU ÍCH VÀ CÙNG NHAU THẢO LUẬN

Reading Comprehension

• Thread starter Thread starter dunghoi
  • Ngày gửi Ngày gửi

dunghoi

Xu
:93:READ THE TEXT AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:
This is Minh. He is twenty- three years old and he is a teacher. His father is a teacher, too, but his mother is not. She is a doctor. His father is fifty five years old and his mother is fifty. His sister is an engineer. She is twenty-five. His younger brother is a student of a university. He is eighteen. They live in the countryside. They are happy family.

1. What is his name?
2. How old is he?
3. What does he do?
4. What does his father do?
5. How old is he?
6. What does his mother do?
7. How old is she?
8. What does his sister do?
9. How old is she?
10. What does his younger brother do?
11. How old is he?
12. Where do they live?
13. How many people are there in Minh’s family?

I. Reading: Đọc đoạn văn sau rồi trả lời câu hỏi.

I’m Ba.This is my family.We are in our livingroom. There are four people in my family: My father, my mother, my sister and me. My father is forty five. He’s an engineer. My mother is forty one. She’s a doctor.My sister is sixteen.She’s astudent.
I’m eleven. I’m a student,too.
1. How many people are there in his family?
2. What does his father do?
3. What does his mother do?
4. How old is his sister?
5. Is Ba a student?

Read, then do T / F exercise:

This is my school. It is big. There are 20 classes in my school. It’s near the bank and a supermarket. There are many trees around the school. I usually walk to school in the morning.

1. My school is small.
2. It is near a rice paddy.
3. There are twenty classes in my school.
4. I go to school by bike in the morning.

Read the passage then answer the questions.

This is Oscar. He is twenty three years old and he is an engineer. There are five people in his family : his mother, his father, his two sisters and he. His father is fifty-one and he is an engineer, too. His mother is forty-eight years old. She is a doctor. His two sisters are twelve and seventeen. They are students.

1/ What is his name?
2/ How old is he?
3/ What does he do?
4/ How many people are there in his family?
5/ How old is his father?
6/Is his father an engineer?
7 /How old is his mother?
8/ What does his mother do?
9/ How old are his two sisters?
10/ What do they do?

Hoàn thành đoạn văn sau rồi trả lời câu hỏi:

This is Mai. She is my classmate. She (1)_____________twelve (2)__________ old. (3)__________is a student. She lives (4)__________a big city. She is (5)____________grade 6. She gets (6)____________ (7)___________six o’clock every morning. She washes (8)___________face at 6:10. She has breakfast (9) ____________6:15. She goes (10)_______ school at 6:30.

1. How old is Mai?........................................................................................................................................
2. What does she do?.....................................................................................................................................
3. Where does she live?.................................................................................................................................
4. Is it a small city or a big city?...................................................................................................................
5. Which grade is she in?..............................................................................................................................
6. What time does she wash her face?..........................................................................................................
7. What time does she have breakfast?.......................................................................................................
8. What time does she go to school?............................................................................................................

Em hãy đọc đoạn văn sau đây và cho biết những câu sau đúng (T) hay sai (F):

Hello! My name is Phong. I’m twenty years old and I’m in grade 6. My school is in the country. It’s a small school. My school has two floors and sixteen classrooms. My classroom is on the first floor. There are thirty five students in my class. Every morning I get up at six o’clock. I get dressed, brush my teeth and wash my face. I have breakfast at six twenty and go to school at six forty.

1. Phong is twelve years old. ………………
2. He’s in grade 6. ………………
3. Phong’s school is in the city. ……………..
4. Phong’s school is small. ……………….
5. There are 60 classrooms in Phong’s school. ……………..
6. Phong’s classroom is on the 2nd floor. ……………..
7. His class has 53 students. …………………
8. Phong brushes his teeth at 6.20. ………………
9. He has breakfast at 6.30. ………………
10. Phong goes to school at 6.40. ……………..

Em hay đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi:

Hi! My name is Tam. I’m twelve years old. I’m in grade 6. I go to school in the morning. My first class begins at 7.00 a.m. I have a break at 8.30. I go home at 11.30. I have lunch at home with my parents. In the afternoon, I play some games with my friends. After dinner, I do my homework. I watch television. I go to bed at 10.00 pm.

1. Is Tam a student? …………………………………………………………………………………….
2. What does she do in the morning? ……………………………………………………………………
3. Does she watch television in the afternoon?..............................................................................................
4. What does she do after dinner?...................................................................................................................
5. What time does she go to bed? …………………………………………………………………………

Em hãy đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời câu hỏi:

Hello. I’m Loan. I am in grade 6 and clas 6A. Every morning, I get up at six and do my homework and the housework from seven to eleven. I have lunch at half past eleven. In the afternoon, I go to school at a quarter to one. My classes start at one and finish at half past five. After school, I play sports. I take a shower at a quarter past six and have dinner at half past six. In the evening, I read books from seven to ten. I go to bed at ten.

1. Which class is Loan in? ………………………………………………………………………………………………
2. What does she do from seven to eleven? …………………………………………………………………………….
3. What time does she go to school in the afternoon? …………………………………………………………………
4. What time do her classes start and finish?.................................................................................................................
5. Does she watch television after school? …………………………………………………………………………...
6. What does she do in the evening?..............................................................................................................................

Read the passage and answer the questions below

Hi! My name is Lan. I’m twelve years old. I’m in class 6B. I live in an apartment with my mother, father and sister. My house is next to a bookstore. Near our apartment, there is a restaurant, a market and a stadium. My father works in the restaurant. My mother works in the market. I go to school at 6.30 every morning. I have classes from seven thirty to eleven thirty.

1/ How many people are there in Lan’s house?
2/ What is next to her house?
3/ Is there a supermarket near her apartment?
4/ Where does her father work?
5/ Does her mother work in the market ?
6/ What time does she go to school?
7/ What time do her classes start?
8/ What time do her classes finish?

Complete the passage using the cues and answer the questions below.

Miss Lan/ tall/ thin. She / brown hair. She / brown oval eyes. She/ small nose. She/ full lips/ small white teeth. She/ beautiful. She/ gymnast. She/ strong.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

1. Is Miss Lan tall?..........................................................................................................................................
2. Is she thin or fat?.........................................................................................................................................
3. Does she have a round face or an oval face?...............................................................................................
4. What color are her eyes?.............................................................................................................................
5. What color is her hair?...............................................................................................................................
6. Are her eyes round or oval?.......................................................................................................................
7. Are her lips full or thin?.............................................................................................................................
8. Is her nose small or big?.............................................................................................................................
9. Is she beautiful?..........................................................................................................................................
10. What does she do?.......................................................................................................................................
11. Is she strong?...............................................................................................................................................

Complete the passage then answer the questions below.

Miss Van is a teacher. She’s twenty years (1)_____________. She (2)____________very beautiful. She has (3)___________oval face and round eyes. (4)____________lips are full. She (5)_____________long black hair and a small nose. Her (6)_____________food is fish, (7)_____________her favorite drink (8)____________orange juice.

1. What does Miss Van do?........................................................................................................................
2. How old is she?.......................................................................................................................................
3. Is she very beautiful?..............................................................................................................................
4. Does she have a round face or an oval face?........................................................................................
5. Are her eyes round?...............................................................................................................................
6. Are her lips full?...................................................................................................................................
7. What color is her hair?.........................................................................................................................
8. Is her nose small or big?......................................................................................................................
9. What is her favorite food?...................................................................................................................
10. What is her favorite drink?..................................................................................................................

Read the paasage, then do the exercise

Minh studies far from his house. So he has lunch at the school’s canteen. The food here is very cheap and good. He has some rice, meat and tomatoes for lunch. His favorite vegetables are tomatoes and lettuce .

1. Write True / False before each sentence:

______ a. Minh studies far from his house.
______ b. He has lunch at home.
______ c. The food at the canteen is not cheap and good.
______ d. He has noodles for lunch.

2. Answer the questions:
a. Does Minh have lunch at the school’s canteen?.....................................................................................
b. How is the food?.....................................................................................................................................
c. What are his favorite vegetables?...........................................................................................................

Read the passage carefully and do the work below .

Hi! My name is Mai. I’m a student. Every morning, I have breakfast at six thirty. I don’t have a big breakfast. I often have bread and eggs or noodles and I often drink a glass of milk.
For lunch, I usually have rice, fish and vegetables. Fish is my favorite food. I usually have dinner at seven in the evening. It is a big meal of the day and I have meat or fish with vegetables and rice. After dinner, I often eat some fruit like apples, oranges or bananas.

a) What’s her name?..........................................................................................................................................
b) What does she do?..........................................................................................................................................
c) What time does she have breakfast?...............................................................................................................
d) What does she often have for breakfast?.........................................................................................................
e) Does she often drink milk for breakfast?........................................................................................................
f) What does she have for lunch?........................................................................................................................
g) What is her favorite food?..............................................................................................................................
h) What time does she have dinner?..................................................................................................................
i) What does she have for dinner?....................................................................................................................
j) Does she often drink fruit juice after dinner?...............................................................................................

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...