• Chào mừng Bạn tham gia Diễn Đàn Kiến Thức tổng hợp No.1 VNKienThuc.com - Định hướng VN Kiến Thức
    -
    HÃY TẠO CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC HỮU ÍCH VÀ CÙNG NHAU THẢO LUẬN

Mọi người sửa giùm mình những lổi sai trong bài viết này với

bebapkute

Xu
đề: write a paragraph about a relationship in your life that changed over time.
One of the closest relationships is relationship between mother and daughter. When I was a baby, I thought my mom had to do everything for me because it’s her duty. I usually asked her buy new clother and new shoes. When I was 10, I liked to hang out with my friend more than stayed at home with my mom. If she refused to let me leave the home, I’ll yell at her and sometime I said:” I hate you” to her. When I was 18, I felt embrassed when someone asked me about her because she’s just a worker. But till a day when my mom got sick, she had go to hospital, I had to do everything by myself. I felt lonely and so scare. I can’t did anything by myself. I realized how wrong I was. After she went home, I take care her. I liked to stayed at home and helped her do task. I told her:” I love you” everyday. I’m lucky because I’m her daughter.

One of the closest relationships is the one between mother and daughter. When I was a baby, I thought my mom had to do everything for me because it’s her duty. I usually asked her to buy new clothes and new shoes. When I was 10, I liked to hang out with my friends more than staying at home with my mom. If she refused to let me leave the home, I would yell at her and sometime I said:” I hate you” to her. When I was 18, I felt embrassed when someone asked me about her because she’s just a worker. But till a day when my mom got sick, she had go to hospital, I had to do everything by myself. I felt lonely and so scared. I couldn't do anything by myself. I realized how wrong I was. After she went home, I took care of her. I liked to stayed at home and helped her do the housework. I told her:” I love you” everyday. I’m lucky because I’m her daughter.

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...