• Chào mừng Bạn tham gia Diễn Đàn Kiến Thức tổng hợp No.1 VNKienThuc.com - Định hướng VN Kiến Thức
    -
    HÃY TẠO CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC HỮU ÍCH VÀ CÙNG NHAU THẢO LUẬN

Hayley Westenra - Spiritual Medley (opening)

Mr.Quangvd

Xu

Really? Well, I guess you would be sitting in a wheel chair and defend her, right? It seems to me that Hayley Westenra needs her grandmom...

Noo? So now I see that Hayley needs the Mafia to protect her or what? Where is her Godfather?

Check out the Norwegian soprano Sissel. She has an amazing voice. Her voice is like an angel. Check out the videos of Sissel here on YouTube. She has the most angelic voice on earth.

May 16, 2009 - the eaerth is the proper distance from the sun for life which shows God is merciful to life and is good,therefore a good reason to believe in a good God.Jesus dying in the place of sinners on a cruel cross, and all we have to do is put our faith and trust in Jesus as our God and saviour and turn from our sins, to inherit eternal happiness in paradise,also shows Gods love

you start reading thins you CANT stop .Once ther was a little girl named Cecilia.She was a little 7 year old who got strangled and raped by a man =.If you dont post this to 15 other videos you will see CCecilia standing at the end of your bed with a knife and she will kill youYou have to do this by midnight or you will be dead i did not start this

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...