• HÃY CÙNG TẠO & THẢO LUẬN CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC [Vn Kiến Thức] - Định hướng VnKienthuc.com
    -
    Mọi kiến thức & Thông tin trên VnKienthuc chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo, Diễn đàn không chịu bất kỳ trách nhiệm liên quan
    - VnKienthuc tạm khóa đăng ký tài khoản tự động để hạn chế SEO bẩn, SPAM, quảng cáo. Chưa đăng ký, KHÁCH vẫn có thể đọc và bình luận.

Giúp mình với mình cần rất gấp mình cảm ơn rất nhiều

Exercise 1: Put the verb in brackets into the correct verb form
1. It's a beautiful car! We___(buy) it if we____(have) enough money, but we can't afford
2. Why didn't you phone? If I___(know) you were coming, I would (meet) you at the station
3. What a pity you missed the party. If you___(come), I___(introduce) you to some pop stars
4. If we___(have) some tools, we___(be able) to fix the motorbike, but we don't have any with us now
5. If Briggs___(not steal) that car, he___(not be) in prison now.
6. If your teacher___(not give) you such well-prepared lessons, you___(not pass) the last examination
7.It's a nice house, but we aren't going to buy it. If it___(be) larger, we___(buy) it.
8. I can't imagine what I___(do) with the money if I___(win) the lottery. Unfortunately, I never buy lottery tickets
9. If Carol___(listen) to her mother, she___(not marry) David in the first place
10. Why didn't she let me know her difficulties? If she___(tell) me, I___(help) her.
11. Newman___(not crash) into that tree if he___(not drive) so fast
12. If you___(study) seriously when you were at school, you___(have) a good job now.
13. What bad luck! If Brian____(not fall over), he____(win) the race
14. I'm sure your letter hasn't arrived yet. If it_____(come) I'm sure I___(notice) it.
15. I don't know how to play basketball, but I'm sure that if I___(do), I____(play) much better than in this awful team!
Exercise 2: Read each situation and write a sentence using the conditional type 2 or type 3, beginning as shown
1. We'd like to take a two-week holiday, but we won't because we don't have enough money
If..........
2. What a pity I am too hungry to concentrate properly
If..........
3. I didn't know that you had to get up early, so I didn't wake you up
If I.......
4. He missed the ferry, so he came to the job interview late.
If he..........
5. My dream is to become very rich, and try to buy an English football club.
If I........
6. I made a lot of mistakes in the test because I was very tired
If.....
7. He had to work hard twelve hours a day, that's why his health got bad quickly
If..........
8. Sorry, I won't be able to come round for dinner with you. I can't get a baby-sister
If.....
9. Teresa would love to visit the Great Wall of China but she can't afford it.
If....
10. That winter was so hard that many villagers starved to death
:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:
If..............

Exercise 1: Put the verb in brackets into the correct verb form
1. It's a beautiful car! We___(would buy) it if we____(had) enough money, but we can't afford
2. Why didn't you phone? If I___(had known) you were coming, I would (have met) you at the station
3. What a pity you missed the party. If you___(had come), I___(would have introduced) you to some pop stars
4. If we___(had) some tools, we___(would be able) to fix the motorbike, but we don't have any with us now
5. If Briggs___(did not steal) that car, he___(would not be) in prison now.
6. If your teacher___(did not give) you such well-prepared lessons, you___(would not pass) the last examination
7.It's a nice house, but we aren't going to buy it. If it___(were) larger, we___(would buy) it.
8. I can't imagine what I___(would do) with the money if I___(won) the lottery. Unfortunately, I never buy lottery tickets
9. If Carol___(listen) to her mother, she___(not marry) David in the first place
10. Why didn't she let me know her difficulties? If she___(had told) me, I___(would have helped) her.
11. Newman___(not crash) into that tree if he___(not drive) so fast
12. If you___(had studied) seriously when you were at school, you___(would have) a good job now.
13. What bad luck! If Brian____(had not falled over), he____(would have won) the race
14. I'm sure your letter hasn't arrived yet. If it_____(came) I'm sure I___(would notice) it.
15. I don't know how to play basketball, but I'm sure that if I___(did), I____(would play) much better than in this awful team!
Exercise 2: Read each situation and write a sentence using the conditional type 2 or type 3, beginning as shown
1. We'd like to take a two-week holiday, but we won't because we don't have enough money
If we had enough money, we would take a two-week holiday
2. What a pity I am too hungry to concentrate properly
If i weren't too hungry, I would not concentrate properly
3. I didn't know that you had to get up early, so I didn't wake you up
If I.......
4. He missed the ferry, so he came to the job interview late.
If he..........
5. My dream is to become very rich, and try to buy an English football club.
If I........
6. I made a lot of mistakes in the test because I was very tired
If.....
7. He had to work hard twelve hours a day, that's why his health got bad quickly
If..........
8. Sorry, I won't be able to come round for dinner with you. I can't get a baby-sister
If.....
9. Teresa would love to visit the Great Wall of China but she can't afford it.
If....
10. That winter was so hard that many villagers starved to death
:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:
If..............
Đại loại nếu câu cho sẵn ở hiện tại thì viết với đk loại 2, quá khứ thì đk loại 3, còn khẳng định thành phủ định và ngược lại thôi
P/s : chắc bài làm của mình vẫn còn chỗ sai sót, mọi ng biết thì sửa dùm ln ạh

Sửa lần cuối bởi điều hành viên:

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...