• Chào mừng Bạn tham gia Diễn Đàn Kiến Thức tổng hợp No.1 VNKienThuc.com - Định hướng VN Kiến Thức
    -
    HÃY TẠO CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC HỮU ÍCH VÀ CÙNG NHAU THẢO LUẬN

Đề thi HSG Tiếng Anh 9 tỉnh Hải Phòng

Bạch Việt

Xu
Đề thi HSG Tiếng Anh 9 tỉnh Hải Phòng

[F=800]https://d.violet.vn/uploads/resources/618/2992309/preview.swf[/F]

Sưu tầm

PHÒNG GD-ĐT PHÙ CÁT KÌ THI CHỌN HỌC SINH GIỎI DỰ THI CẤP TỈNH
NĂM HỌC 2011-2012
Môn thi : TIẾNG ANH.(Đọc hiểu-Viết)
Thời gian : 130 phút ( Không tính thời gian phát đề )
Ngày thi : 20/1/2012

ĐIỂM KẾT LUẬN CỦA BÀI THI
SỐ PHÁCH

ĐIỂM BẰNG SỐ
ĐIỂM BẰNG CHỮ

Họ tên và chữ kí của giám khảo sau khi chấm

GIÁM KHẢO 1
GIÁM KHẢO 2
GIÁM KHẢO 3

Part 1. Choose the word or phrase of words which best completes each sentence.(2 ms)
01. One of the major causes _________ heart disease is lack of exercise. A. for B. to C. of D. by
02. On March 27, a lot of firework is _________ off in Danang city. A. set B. gone C. placed D. burned
03. He _________ an overdose of heroin and died. A. used to B. used C. was used to D. was used
04. Can you give me the _________ for tomato soup? A. formula B. recipe C. order D. method
05. I must go to the dentist and _________ A. get my teeth to take care of B. take care of my teeth C. my teeth be taken care of D. get my teeth taken care of
06. The two cars for sales were in poor condition, so I didn’t buy _________ . A. either of them B. both of them C. neither of them D. each of them
07. _________ his financial problem, Mark bought a new motorbike. A. Although B. Because C. Despite D. Instead of
08. The first time I noticed something was wrong was _________ I got home. A. since B. when C. for D. until
09. I told her the instruction again _________ do it wrong. A. so that she will B. in order for her not to C. in order not to D. so as to
10. The woman _________ lives next door to you. A. I bought my car B. whom I bought my car C. I bought my car from D. from that I bought my car
11. It is ________ to watch the cartoon films. A. interest B. interested C. interestingly D. interesting 12. Mary was really. ___________ by the beauty of Ha noi.
A. impress B. impression C. impressive D. impressed
13. They suggest _________ off all the lights before leaving the room. A. turn B. turning C. to turn D. turned
14. She lives with her parents _______ Ho Chi Minh city. A. in B. on C. at D. for 15. If I were a flower, I ______a sunflower.
A. was B. were C. will be D. would be
16. Nobody went to the party, _________?
A. does he B. do they C. didn’t they D. did they
17. It is nearly 3 months_________he visited his parents.
A. while B. during C. since D. when
18. If we_________enough time, we’ll study this exercise more carefully.
A. will have B. have C. had D. would have
19. What would you do, if you_________a UFO?
A. see B. saw C. would see D. had seen
20. His house looks very large and beautiful. It is _________house.
A. a seven-room B. a seven-rooms C. seven room D. seven rooms

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...