• HÃY CÙNG TẠO & THẢO LUẬN CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC [Vn Kiến Thức] - Định hướng VnKienthuc.com
    -
    Mọi kiến thức & Thông tin trên VnKienthuc chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo, Diễn đàn không chịu bất kỳ trách nhiệm liên quan
    - VnKienthuc tạm khóa đăng ký tài khoản tự động để hạn chế SEO bẩn, SPAM, quảng cáo. Chưa đăng ký, KHÁCH vẫn có thể đọc và bình luận.

Chinh phục từ vựng về chủ đề gia đình trong kỳ thi THPTQG

Kina Ngaan

Từ vựng về chủ đề gia đình là một chủ đề môn tiếng Anh quan trọng. Học từ vựng theo chủ đề là cách hiệu quả để khai thác tốt một bài đọc hiểu. Không chỉ vậy, đây là chủ đề thân thuộc, gần gũi với mỗi người trong cuộc sống hàng ngày. Luyện tập từ vựng theo chủ đề là một phương pháp học tập hiệu quả để đạt kết quả tốt trong kỳ thi THPTQG sắp tới.

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

Question 1: A. reliable B. independent C. responsible D. decisiveness
Question 2: A. difficult B. confident C. critical D. important
Question 3: A. permission B. well-informed C. activity D. effective
Question 4: A. routine B. problem C. lonely D. hygiene
Question 5: A. laundry B. punish C. depend D. reason

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 6: A. chore B. work C. more D. divorce
Question 7: A. trashed B. considered C. balanced D. washed
Question 8: A. prepare B. help C. benefit D. extend
Question 9: A. husband B. contribute C. vulnerable D. mum
Question 10: A. skill B. split C. children D. finance

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 11: I'm responsible for cooking dinner as my mother usually works _______.
A. lately B. latter C. later D. late
Question 12: I usually _______ my younger sisters when my parents are away on business.
A. look into B. look after C. look for D. look up
Question 13: In my family my father always takes charge of doing the _______ lifting.
A. strong B. hard C. heavy D. huge
Question 14: _______ the rubbish in the early morning is a part of my daily routine.
A. Taking out B. Coming out C. Pulling out D. Bringing out
Question 15: My wife is going on her business next week, so I have to _______ most of the chores around the house.
A. distribute B. control C. take D. handle
Question 16: As a blue - collar worker, he found it difficult to be in charge of the household _______.
A. financial B. financially C. finance D. financier
Question 17: _______ is a person who works at home and takes care of the house and family.
A. Breadwinner B. Homemaker C. Servant D. Houseman
Question 18: My mother and I often go to the supermarket to shop for _______ at weekends.
A. cook B. groceries C. heavy lifting D. the chores
Question 19: Her husband is very kind. He always cares ________ her and never puts all of the housework_________ her.
A. about - in B. for - in C. about - on D. with - on
Question 20: To Hoa, her father is the greatest person in the world and he always sets a good _____ for her.
A. role B. behavior C. example D. action
Question 21: Most people will receive _______ benefits when sharing the housework in their family.
A. enormous B. huge C. big D. great
Question 22: When getting into troubles, Jack never _______ on other people for help. He always solves them on his own.
A. determines B. influences C. relies D. manages
Question 23: It was essential for him to be financially _______ of his parents, so he decided to find a part-time job.
A. dependent B. independent C. dependable D. undependable
Question 24: We've divided the group report into three parts and you're _______ for the conclusion one.
A. responsible B. irresponsible C. response D. responsive
Question 25: My father advised me to make a list of things to do and ______ them if you want to work effectively.
A. do B. make C. prioritize D. approach
Question 26: Despite my parents' disagreement, I'm _______ to drop out of university and establish my own business.
A. determined B. confident C. successful D. hesitant
Question 27: There are a lot of dirty clothes and sheets in Tom's room, so it's time for him to do the ______.
A. washing-up B. garbage C. laundry D. household chores
Question 28: As a housewife, she stays at home and _______ her children. She takes care of them, feeds them and protects them to develop.
A. nurtures B. nurture C. nature D. natures
Question 29: According to a survey, a lot of young people prefer to live in _______ families which consist of parents and children.
A. nuclear B. extended C. three generation D. four generation
Question 30: With greatly increased workloads, everyone is ______ pressure now.
A. under B. above C. upon D. out of
Question 31: My mother is a ____ woman. She does all the household chores to make us more comfortable.
A. caring B. careless C. careful D. cared

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 32: Ms. Mai asked me how she could divide household chores equally in her family.
A. make B. split C. give D. contribute
Question 33: Parents are recommended to collaborate with teachers in educating children.
A. integrate B. cooperate C. separate D. disagree
Question 34: We're surprised to hear that his musical talent was nurtured by their loving parents when he was a child.
A. abandoned B. limited C. fostered D. restricted
Question 35: John is the black sheep of the family. He is currently serving 5 years in jail for stealing a car.
A. a member of a family who is regarded as an embarrassment
B. a member of a family who support family by raising sheep
C. a member of a family who confers prestige on his family
D. a breadwinner

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 36: In my family both my parents join hands to give us a nice house and a happy home.
A. work together B. work individually C. work enthusiastically D. work responsibly
Question 37: In my view, husbands should contribute to the household duties in order to reduce burden on their wives.
A. minimize B. lower C. decrease D. increase
Question 38: We try to create an atmosphere of comfort and security for our children.
A. safety B. harmony C. danger D. shelter
Question 39: My husband willingly helps me do the chores at weekends so that I can have more time to
relax.
A. eagerly B. reluctantly C. agreeably D. readily
Question 40: His parents have been highly critical of his recent disobedience.
A. disapproving B. favorable C. crucial D. uncomplimentary

Sưu tầm

Kina Ngaan

20220604_132233.jpg

CHAT
  1. No shouts have been posted yet.

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...