• Chào mừng Bạn tham gia Diễn Đàn Kiến Thức tổng hợp No.1 VNKienThuc.com - Định hướng VN Kiến Thức
    -
    HÃY TẠO CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC HỮU ÍCH VÀ CÙNG NHAU THẢO LUẬN

Bài tập chia động từ

babykute_tócdài

Xu
I,
1.Mary 1(have)_____to go to New York last week,but she almost 2(miss)_____the plane.She 3(stand)____in the queue at the check-in desk when she suddenly 4(realise)______that she 5(leave)_____her passport at home.Fortunately,she 6(not live) _____very far from the airport,so she 7(have)____enough time to go home to get the passport.She 8(get)____back to the airport just in time for her flight
2.At this time tomorrow,Tim and his wife 9(have)_____lunch in a restaurant in Paris
3.If I 10(take)____your advice,I wuold be rich now

II,preposition or adverd
1, i was brought 1......in an island near the coast 2......England
2,he said he was ill 3....... other words,he didn't want to come
3,i was 4.........the impression that you enjoyed working here
4,sorry i can not stop . i am 5.........a hurry
5,i'm afraid that you can not go 6.......train.The train drivers are 7........strike
6, i ran for the bus,and now i'm 8............9...........breath
7,can you tell me about the plans 10.............detail?

1. Mary had to go to New York last week, but she almost missed the plane.She was standing in the queue at the check-in desk when she suddenly realised that she had left her passport at home. Fortunately, she didn't live very far from the airport, so she had enough time to go home to get the passport. She got back to the airport just in time for her flight
2. At this time tomorrow,Tim and his wife will be having lunch in a restaurant in Paris
3. If I took your advice,I would be rich now

II, preposition or adverb

1, i was brought up in an island near the coast of England
2, he said he was ill, in other words, he didn't want to come
3, i was under the impression that you enjoyed working here
4, sorry i can not stop . i am in a hurry
5, i'm afraid that you can not go by train.The train drivers are on strike
6, i ran for the bus, and now i'm out of breath
7, can you tell me about the plans in detail?

III,
in Hollywood, everybody........to be rich, famous, and beautiful.........wants to be old, unknown anh poor. For Hollywood kids, life can be difficult beacause they grow up in such.......unreal atmostphere. Their parents are ambitious, and the children are part of the parents........
Parents pay for extravagant parties, expensive cars and designer clothes. When every dream can come true, kids learn the value of nothing beacause they have........13-year-old boy. Tren Maguire, has a driver, credit cards and unlimited cash to do what he wants, when he wants"One day, i'll earn.........than my Dad" he boasts
Parents buy care and attention.........their children beacause they have no time to give it themselves. Amanda's mother employs a personal trainer, a nutritionist, a bobyguard/chauffeur, a signing coach, and a counselor to look after all her 15 years old daughter's needs
Often there is no parent at home most days, so children decide whether to make their own meals...........go ot to retaurants, when to watch TV or do homework. They organize thier own social lives. They play..............childhood games. They become...........before they are ready

In Hollywood, everybody wants to be rich,famous and beautiful. Nobody wants to be old, unknown and poor. For Hollywood kids, life can be difficult, because they grow up in such an unreal atmosphere.Their perents are ambitius, and the children are part of te parents ambitions.

Parents pay for extravagant parties, expensive cars, and designer clothes. When every dream can come thru,kids learn the value of nothing because they have everything. A 13-year-old boy, Trent Maguire, has a driver, credit cards, and unlimited cash to do what he wants when he wants. 'One day, I 'll earn more then my Dad,' he boasts.

Parents buy care and attention for their children because they have no time to give it themselves. Amanda's mother employs a personal trainer, a nutritionist, a bodyguard,chauffeur, a singing coach, and a counsellor to look after a her 15-year-old daughter's needs.

Often there is no parent at home most days, so children decide whether to make their own meals or go out to restourants,when to watch television or do homework. They organize their own social lives. They play no childhood games. They become adults before they're ready.

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...