• Chào mừng Bạn tham gia Diễn Đàn Kiến Thức tổng hợp No.1 VNKienThuc.com - Định hướng VN Kiến Thức
    -
    HÃY TẠO CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC HỮU ÍCH VÀ CÙNG NHAU THẢO LUẬN

Vài bài tập anh văn hay!

• Thread starter Thread starter hoc_tap
  • Ngày gửi Ngày gửi

hoc_tap

Xu
Sample Test 1

I. READ THE PASSAGE CAREFULLY, THEN DECIDE IF THE STATEMENTS ARE TRUE OR FALSE.
Virus "I LOVE YOU"

The first virus appeared in 1986. It was called Brain. In 1987, a more dangerous virus called Jerusalem appeared. This virus stayed in the computer and did nothing until the day was Friday 13[SUP]th[/SUP] ; then it started to damage the computer's memory. People knew that viruses were going to be a big problem, and programmers began to write anti-virus software. Each new virus was more difficult to find, so anti-virus software needed to get better and better.
In 1999, the Melissa virus appeared. It could move from one computer to another by email. A year later, the most successful virus in history reached millions of computers in less than 24 hours. This virus was called 'I LOVE YOU'. When it appeared on a computer, it automatically sent itself to every other email address in the computer.
Computers are now an important part of everything; without them, the modern world will stop.

1. Viruses are good programs for computers.
2. Virus "I LOVE YOU", written by the Melissa Company, was the most disastrous virus in the computer history.
3. Viruses have caused big problem to the computers.
4. Without computers, there would be no the modern world.

II. REWRITE THE SENTENCES SO THAT THEY ARE NEAREST IN MEANING TO THE SENTENCE ABOVE:

1. "Arrive on time for the interview tomorrow", my mother said to me.
---> My mother reminded.........................................................
2. In spite of her tiredness, she managed to finished her work.
---> Although........................................................................
3. We can't afford to buy the house because it very expensive.
---> The house is so..............................................................
4. That restaurant is so dirty that no one wants to eat there.
---> It is such......................................................................
5. The new stadium will be opened next week. It can hold 70,000 people.
---> The new stadium which.............................................................
6. The news was so good that she smiled happily.
---> It was such...................................................................
7. Ms. Thuy Linh is better at English than Ms. Minh Trang.
---> Ms. Minh Trang isn't........................................................
8. Very few cities in the world are as expensive as Tokyo.
---> Tokyo is one...................................................................

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...