• Chào mừng Bạn tham gia Diễn Đàn Kiến Thức tổng hợp No.1 VNKienThuc.com - Định hướng VN Kiến Thức
    -
    HÃY TẠO CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC HỮU ÍCH VÀ CÙNG NHAU THẢO LUẬN

Love letter

tuan1990

Banned
Xu
Love letter

Sweetheart !
I wish I had a magic carpet so that I could fly the two hundred miles between us in a few minutes and then get back to my office before the manager noticed I’d had been away. Honestly, darling, this, being so far from you is almost more than I can stand. My dear, there are only two weeks more before we’ll be spending that marvelous vacation together at my aunt’s in Nha Trang. Then I can tell you how much I love you. A letter just can’t express it.
Speaking of letter, bless you for writing so often. I know you are very busy with your work in the studio, as well as the planning for our wedding in two months. Think of that ! if you only know how I’m counting the days and hours and minutes !
Believe me, my dearest, it’s true.
My next thrill is going to be the ring of the post-man. I know that will mean another letter from you.
All my love, dearest beloved.
Forever yours.

Gợi ý:

-Thư tình: love letter
-Em yêu dấu: my dearest, sweetheart, beloved
-Tấm thảm thần: magic carpet
-Biết được: notice
-Thật ra: actually, honestly
-Có thể chịu đựng được: can stand
-Xin em: bless you
-Cảm giác rộn ràng: thrill

Các bạn hãy dựa vào các gợi ý để dịch bài này nhé !

Sửa lần cuối bởi điều hành viên:

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...