• Chào mừng Bạn tham gia Diễn Đàn Kiến Thức tổng hợp No.1 VNKienThuc.com - Định hướng VN Kiến Thức
    -
    HÃY TẠO CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC HỮU ÍCH VÀ CÙNG NHAU THẢO LUẬN

Chỉ dùm mình vài câu sữa lỗi sai

hoivadap01

Xu
Ai pro chỉ giáo cho vài câu sửa lỗi sai tý. (Vì không in đậm được, nên A,B,C,D có thử tự trong [...] ), giải thích dùm lun nha, ngắn gọn cũng được.
1. Mr.Phong, [that] has never [been to] the UK, [speaks] English very [fluently].
2. [The] waiter [whom] served us yester [was] polite and [friendly].
3. This class [is] only [for] people [who's] first languagle [is not] Chinese.
4. [The] man with [who] I spoke [in the] meeting used [to work] here.
5. He [is moving] to Lang Son city, [that] is [in the] north-east [of] Vietnam.
6. Nowadays people [are more aware] of [the fact that] wildlife all over the world [which is in danger].
7. [Any country] that has to [cope with] overpopulation, hunger, and poverty, [also that] suffers [from pollution].
8. [Despite] their short time on earth, human beings have brought about enormous [changes] to the surface of the planet, [where] they are surviving [and destroy].
9. [There is] a threat of [global warming], [that] comes from the [result of] greenhouse effect.
10. Our [polluted] environment [which] is the result of the [overusing] of resources nad [ destroying] the wild.
11.The sun [releases] large [amounts] [of] energy [everyday].
12. [The energy] of the sun [can] [be changed] [to] electricity.
13. [the man] [to speak] [to] me is [John's brother].
14. He is the [second] person [be killed] [in] [that way].
15. They [work] [in] a hospital [sponsoring] [by] the government.
Thanks trước

Mình chỉ cho bạn 5 câu đầu, các câu sau bạn tự làm nhé:

1. Mr.Phong, [that] has never [been to] the UK, [speaks] English very [fluently]. (Phải thay bằng who mới đúng)
2. [The] waiter [whom] served us yester [was] polite and [friendly]. (Phải thay bằng who mới đúng)
3. This class [is] only [for] people [who's] first languagle [is not] Chinese. (phải là whose mới đúng)
4. [The] man with [who] I spoke [in the] meeting used [to work] here. (Phải là whom mới đúng)
5. He [is moving] to Lang Son city, [that] is [in the] north-east [of] Vietnam. (Câu này theo mình để chữ that ở đó cũng không hẳn là sai, nhưng nếu thay bằng which có lẽ đúng hơn)

Các câu khác bạn tự làm đi nhé, sai đúng tính sau^^

trình độ of tớ có hạn nên chỉ làm được như thế này thôi :D có j` các bạn bổ sung thêm nhé :D

1. Mr.Phong, [that] has never [been to] the UK, [speaks] English very [fluently].
sai: that
sửa :which
sai: whom
sửa: who

sai: who's ( cái này thì ko chắc chắn có dạng who's bao h ko nhưng từ trước đến h tớ được học thì trong những trường hợp này dùng whose )
sửa: whose
sai:Who ( cái này ko chắc nha :D)
sửa: whom
sai: that ( Khi phía trước nó có dấu phẩy hoặc giới từ thì ko được dùng that)
sửa: Which
9. [There is] a threat of [global warming], [that] comes from the [result of] greenhouse effect.
Sai : that
( Khi phía trước nó có dấu phẩy hoặc giới từ thì ko được dùng that)
sai: to speak
sửa : who speak
theo tớ thì sai ở chỗ sponsoring
sửa : ---->They [work] [in] a hospital [by] the government-sponsored

hic, câu này lộn Vì Mr Phong là người nên phải sửa thành who mới đúng như của thầy bút chì :D
Mr.Phong, [that] has never [been to] the UK, [speaks] English very [fluently].
sai: that
sửa :who

6. Nowadays people [are more aware] of [the fact that] wildlife all over the world [which is in danger]. => không chắc không làm :D

7. [Any country] that has to [cope with] overpopulation, hunger, and poverty, [also that] suffers [from pollution].

8. [Despite] their short time on earth, human beings have brought about enormous [changes] to the surface of the planet, [where] they are surviving [and destroy].

10. Our [polluted] environment [which] is the result of the [overusing] of resources nad [ destroying] the wild. => ???

11.The sun [releases] large [amounts] [of] energy [everyday]. (phải không ta :-?)

14. He is the [second] person [be killed] [in] [that way].

--------------

Tạm thời, mình đã tìm ra dc mấy lỗi sai của mấy câu ấy rồi, đã chỉ đường cho bạn đi, giờ bạn cất bước nhé :)
(Có 1 vài câu mình không chắc)

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...