• HÃY CÙNG TẠO & THẢO LUẬN CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾN THỨC [Vn Kiến Thức] - Định hướng VnKienthuc.com
    -
    Mọi kiến thức & Thông tin trên VnKienthuc chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo, Diễn đàn không chịu bất kỳ trách nhiệm liên quan
    - VnKienthuc tạm khóa đăng ký tài khoản tự động để hạn chế SEO bẩn, SPAM, quảng cáo. Chưa đăng ký, KHÁCH vẫn có thể đọc và bình luận.

Giới thiệu về Việt Nam bằng tiếng Anh

tourism-mag

Xu
GIỚI THIỆU VỀ VIỆT NAM BẰNG TIẾNG ANH

Các bạn xem mình giới thiệu về Việt Nam thế này được không nhé. Mong các bạn cho ý kiến đóng góp. Cảm ơn các bạn!

Vietnam is a country which situates in the South East Asia. Vietnam geography shapes S-letter and devided into three parts: Northern part, Middle part and Southern one. Ha Noi is the capital of Vietnam but it isn't the biggest city. Ho Chi Minh city is the largest city in Vietnam.

Vietnam has a long-lasting history with over four thousand years. There are 54 ethnic groups and the Kinh is the largest group. All the ethnic groups live peacfully under a common roof - Vietnam country.

Vietnam is a country with a special culure. From the Hung King Dynasty - the first Dynasty of Vietnam - our ancestors celebrated Tet Holiday every year. In the Tet, we cooked Banh Chung and Banh Tet, two special dishes made from sticky rice to offer our ancestors. Thousand years have passed and this nice cultural feature has been kept untill now.

Vietnamese people are intelligent, hard working and thirsty for moving up. Throughout history, we have had a large number of great man achieving the world fame. Tran Hung Dao and Vo Nguyen Giap are the two world military talents. Ho Chi Minh was world cutural great man...

Our country situates in the center of the world sea-route. Vietnam has more than three thousand kilometers of coast with abundant tourism and sea food potentialities.

In the war time, Vietname is a small country, but we never step back. Both the French and the USA army became our defeaters.

Nowadays, we are building our country to become richer, more becautiful as the strong wish from Mr. Ho Chi Minh.

H

HuyNam

My home village is now different from the village in my father's story. in his story, my village is very poor.

Everyone live a hard life that time. People lack of food, of money. Now, it is different. People don't live a hard life anymore. They have enough food, enough money, everyone got a house, and many more things. The only things that doesn't change is sentiment. Everyone always be very happy. They live together, help each other when they need, that is a luxury.

That makes my village a wonderful place for everyone. People are just farmer, but they solidarity in the face of penury. And when they have money in their hands, they still solidarity they are friendly with others, they are helpful, they are good people. That's about people.
Landscape is still like the old days. That river, that mountain. Nature is harmony with people. People live with nature, people product things of nature, and nature always open-handed with people, give them resource for them to build their house. That is what people seek, and they live with it very well.

That's all I can say about my home village, in my opinion, my village is a wonderful place. War does not determine who is right, only who is left:" Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country"

CHAT
  1. No shouts have been posted yet.

Chủ đề mới

VnKienthuc lúc này

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Định hướng

Diễn đàn VnKienthuc.com là nơi thảo luận và chia sẻ về mọi kiến thức hữu ích trong học tập và cuộc sống, khởi nghiệp, kinh doanh,...